In this project we are going to learn:
- How to create the crown base evaluating the different possibilities and designs that can be made.
- How to choose the most appropriate type of stamen, from those found in the market, for the design that we are going to create.
- How small flowers made of fabric, paper or other materials can be inserted into the crown.
- How metallic applications can be inserted.
- How to prepare the stamens to work with them.
We will see the materials used in the composition and learn little tips to keep in mind when handling and working with these materials.
Then we will move to to the “hands on” part where we will see step by step how to make these beautiful crowns, according to the technique that the teacher personally uses for her creations.
Finally there will be a short explanation about how to finish the pieces. Those very important details that distinguish a well done and quality job, in which both the right side and the back must be impeccable.
Material to be provided by the student:
- Measuring tape
- Fabric glue
- Small wire cutting pliers
- Small stemmed flowers (optional)
- Small metal applications (optional)
Maximum 10 students
Minimum 4 students (the course could be canceled if the minimum is not reached)
1st part: 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m
break from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
2nd part: 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
The teacher speaks: Spanish, French, English.
The price includes VAT. If you need an invoice, send us the billing details in the form that you will find below.